Scheepjes Whirl - Blueberry Bam Bam 755
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.38 AUD fortnightly with More info
Scheepjes Whirl is a wonderfully delightful gradient yarn made from a blend of 60% cotton & 40% acrylic to produce projects that are lightweight and breathable.
Unlike other gradient yarns, Whirl has a generous twist to enable speed while working the yarn and to help prevent splitting.
The beautiful drape of this yarn makes it perfect for shawls, accessories, garments and stylish home décor projects.
Whirl has a unique twisted plied section, which gives it a characteristic ‘flavour’ all of its own!
This extra large yarn cake holds an enormous 1000 meters of softly colour changing yarn, more than enough for a large shawl or wrap.
Each colour change is carefully tied in an optimum way to ensure the knot can be discretely hidden within your stitches.
- Content - 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic
- Weight - 215 gm
- Length - 1000 m
- Tension - 25 stitches x 44 rows for a 10 x 10 cm tension square
- Needles - 3.50 mm
- May be machine washed on a warm permanent press cycle
- Do not bleach
- May be ironed on a medium setting
- Do not tumble-dry
- May be dry-cleaned (any solvent except trichloroethylene)
- Lay flat to dry